This Norton Critical Edition includes:
- Jared Gardner’s insightful introduction and explanatory notes.
- Generous selections from four of Will Eisner’s major graphic novels and story collections, carefully chosen with student readers in mind.
- Will Eisner’s interviews and published writing on comics and the graphic novel genre from 1978 to 2000.
- Thirteen wide-ranging reviews and assessments of Eisner’s works.
- Critical essays by Andrew J. Kunka, Paul Williams, Jeremy Dauber, Greg M. Smith, and Derek Parker Royal.
- A chronology of Will Eisner’s life and work and a selected bibliography. <
Dimensions: 236mm x 142mm x 13mm