What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data online.
- We will keep your personal identification information until you opt out. When you opt out, we will delete your data immediately.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Us for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Us correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- You also have the right to request Us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that We erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that We restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- We use Google Analytics. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information by using cookies on users’ computers. This information helps create usage reports and Google stores this information. For further information, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Last updated: 1st November 2022