When millions are struggling to pay bills and student loans, and millions more are displaced from jobs, "truthenomics" offers a dynamic blueprint to change the way we look at, pursue, and accumulate true wealth and authentic happiness.
For many years, Gerard Powell was living the "American Dream"—he was a multi-millionaire who had it all. Deep down, he knew something was missing. The more he achieved, the more he fell into depression.
Through a personal crisis, struggling with drugs, alcoholism and thoughts of suicide, he began a journey of self-transformation and healing which culminated in the creation of the Rythmia Life Advancement Center which has helped transform the lives of nearly 10,000 people.
In his second thought-provoking guide, he reveals the life-changing principles of "truthenomics"--that true wealth-building must combine two elements: your personal truth with personal finance. True wealth-building involves self-discovery, and is more about what's imprinted on your soul than what's printed on your bank statement. Readers will learn:
- Why a problematic relationship with money can be an expression of traumatic events in early in life–and how to resolve them
- The money paradox--why many people hold unconscious conflicts about money from childhood
- How to be sure your understanding of money will bring authentic happiness and not a momentary fix
- How to raise your daily happiness set point
- How to fall forward from financial hardships
- How to harness the 4 Circles of growth to manifest your true heart's desire
By fusing ancient wisdom and modern techniques, Powell helps readers create the lives that will truly make them whole.
One: No Expectations
Two: The Universal System
Three: Who You Were, Who You Are
Four: Through the Looking Glass
Five: To Get Where You Want to Go,
Know Where You Are
Six: What You Want, and Why
Seven: The Vehicle Will Appear
Eight: Faster or Slower?
Nine: Waiting Is the Hardest Part
Dimensions: 178mm x 127mm x 10mm