Black & Decker The Complete Photo Guide to Treehouses 3rd Edition
Design and Build Your Dream Treehouse
Publisher:Quarto Publishing Group USA Inc
Published:21st Jun '22
Available to order, but very limited on stock - if we have issues obtaining a copy, we will let you know.
This third edition of BLACK+DECKER The Complete Photo Guide to Treehouses covers every aspect of treehouse building, from choosing a tree and safety considerations to adding interior furniture and even a zip line.
Featuring extended building techniques in step-by-step photo-illustrated instruction.
For kids, a treehouse is a room that never has to be cleaned, a place for muddy shoes and bug jars and adventures real and imagined; a house that you can paint whenever and however you want, without gaining approval. For adults, it’s a room that never has to be cleaned, a place for muddy shoes and…well, you get the idea. But best of all a treehouse is up in a tree. And that’s just cool.
Filled with inspiring photos of finished treehouses and easy-to-follow instructions for building your own, learn with your family treehouse basics—choosing a tree, planning and design, treehouse safety—followed by building techniques for:
- Platforms designed for various tree configurations
- Framing and finishing walls and railings
- Finishing interiors with paneling, shelves, and flip-down tables and bunks
- Doors, both classic and in fun shapes
- Windows, including shutters and pop-ups
- Building and framing roofs
- Modes of access, including ladders, stairs, trap doors, and a fireman’s pole
- Playthings, including swings, a zip line, a rock climbing wall, slides, and more
Build the treehouse you and your kids have always dreamed of with BLACK+DECKER The Complete Guide to Treehouses 3rd edition.